How does Invisalign® treatment work?
Discover the alternative to metal braces that gives our patients clear results.
Invisalign® treatment uses a series of clear plastic aligners to move your teeth into alignment with extreme precision. The clear aligners are virtually invisible, and look a bit like thin mouthguards. Each aligner is shaped slightly differently to mold your teeth a little closer to their proper positions.
Treatment that fits into your lifestyle
To progress through treatment, just switch out your aligners every few weeks as directed by Dr. Barillas. Because the aligners are removable, you can take them out for eating, brushing and flossing, and important events. This means you don’t have to change your diet, and can maintain good dental hygiene.
Customized for you with 3D imaging technology
Our state-of-the-art 3D iTero Scanner enables us to create an accurate digital model of your mouth, from which we will design aligners custom made for your exact smile. The scanning process only takes a few minutes, and we can use the scans to show you how your smile will look after Invisalign® treatment.
Why our patients love Invisalign® clear aligners
- Virtually invisible - Smile through business meetings and day-to-day life without feeling self-conscious about your treatment.
- Removable - You can eat whatever you want during treatment, and practice better oral hygiene.
- Comfortable - The smooth plastic of the aligners won’t irritate your cheeks and gums.
- Safe for athletes - There is less risk of damage during contact sports.
- Convenient - Complete your treatment on the go with the Dental Monitoring app.
- Incredibly accurate - Designed with just your smile in mind, your custom aligners create optimal results.
Dental Monitoring for Invisalign® treatment
With the Dental Monitoring app on your smartphone, you can upload regular photos of your smile and send them to our team. This enables us to monitor your progress more closely - without requiring a visit to our office. You can keep up with your treatments as long as you have access to your smartphone!
Platinum Invisalign® providers
Our highly skilled specialists, Dr. Barillas and Dr. Sanchez, are both certified Platinum Invisalign® providers. Because Invisalign® clear aligners utilize different technology and techniques than traditional braces, it is important to choose a provider who is specially certified and has extensive experience.
Book a free consultation
Wondering if Invisalign® treatment is right for you? Come in for a free consultation so we can assess your smile. You’ll love our friendly, comfortable office and professional staff.